Oregon Caregiver Registry -Providing an affordable solution to your elder loved ones care needs.
Oregon Caregiver Registry uses a unique in-home care program designed to supply better
caregivers and better care. It creates a close and personal relationship between you and
your caregiver. You receive placement from a state registered agency and only choose
from caregivers that are screened, registered and insured. Working with a registry you save cost on
care in your on home, create your own custom program and sacrifice nothing.
Six Easy Steps to Better Care:
- You register with the Oregon Caregiver Registry.
- You define what amount of care you want and the schedule you require.
- We will set up interviews with screened and insured caregiver candidates.
- You select the caregivers that would best match your family’s needs and preferences.
- You establish pay rates with your caregivers (you pay them direct – we can refer payroll processing if needed).
- You pay a monthly fee to Oregon Caregiver Registry based on your needs.
By using a registry (as opposed to traditional caregiving programs) you control your care:
- No extra charges for additional services.
- Flexible scheduling.
- You work with caregivers you choose.
- Access to Emergency fill-in and replacement caregivers.
Oregon Caregivers serves the Rogue Valley, Medford, Ashland and Central Point.