ABOUT 24 HOUR CAREGIVERS
24 Hour Caregivers is a Los Angeles based family owned and operated non-medical home care company. We specialize in providing professional caregiver services to families and their loved ones. Our mission is to help provide seniors with a healthy and safe lifestyle as they continue to live in their homes while retaining their independence. We strive to always go above and beyond in providing experienced, qualified, and compassionate caregivers while delivering excellent customer service.
With offices in Westlake Village, Tarzana, and Sherman Oaks, we are proud to be servicing all communities of the Los Angeles County, including Thousand Oaks, and Ventura County. With a over 500 tested and trained caregivers, you can rest assured that we will do our best in matching the most compatible, trained, and compassionate caregiver for your loved one.
Our Hiring Process
We understand the importance of having a trustworthy and a reliable caregiver. We've developed an in-depth 17 step hiring process that gives us and our clients a peace of mind that every caregiver is thoroughly checked and examined. We are proud to be one of the very few homecare companies in Los Angeles to incorporate such firm hiring practices.
17-steps that every 24 Hour Caregiver must meet ...
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a caregiver
- A minimum of 2 professional references as a caregiver
- Face to face interview with a care manager
- Pre-employment exam
- DMV records check
- Tuberculosis exam or chest X-ray (renewed every 2 years)
- Personality assessment
- Company orientation with policies and procedures
- Inspector General check for fraud and exclusion
- National background check
- Phone screening and interview
- Caregiver competency exam
- Auto insurance
- Physical exam (renewed every year)
- HIPPA guidelines and procedures
- CPR certification
- National sex offender check
We accept all Long Term Care and Worker's Compensation Insurances